Here at Dripbody Bar it’s all about clearing your mind from your daily life and recharging your mind, body and soul.
What we do here at Dripbody Bar is make you sweat, in the coolest, fastest, most reasonable and relaxed way.
SWEAT! That’s exactly what we make you do. We work vigorously to guarantee that our atmosphere is calming and as satisfying as possible, all while focusing on your health, beauty and wellness.
So come into Dripbody Bar and escape your everyday life and recharge while catching up on your favorite TV show
Frequently Asked Questions
What Do I Wear During a Drip Session?
Once you have arrived and are ready to sweat, we provide a one size fits all, head to toe disposable mesh sweat suit.
This breathable sweat suit will obtain all your sweat and what you choose to wear underneath the suit is totally up to you.
Most like to go nude while wearing the body suit, but you can also choose to wear a sports bra, underwear, shorts or a bathing suit.
Please keep in mind that your clothes will be wet so do bring an extra change of clothes.
If you choose not to wear the disposable body suit you can bring your own clothing. Make sure that all clothing is 100% cotton, long sleeve, sweatpants and socks.
What Do I Need to Prepare for a Drip Session?
It is very important to be properly hydrated for your Drip session.
What Time Should I Arrive?
For your first appointment, be sure to arrive about 10 minutes early. This will provide you with plenty of time to get familiar with the process. On returning sessions, we advise arriving 5 minutes before your drip is scheduled to begin.
Can I Drink Water During the Session?
Absolutely, in fact, we strongly recommend it. Feel free to bring your own bottled water, or we can provide you with a bottled water here.
Hydration is key. The best thing to do is hydrate till your appointment time. A dehydrated body won’t produce sweat. It’s also important to continue drinking water after your session as the body continues to flush out fats and toxins.
How Long Will My Drip Session Last?
Sessions are 60 minutes.
I’m Under 18, How do I Get Parental Consent?
Be sure to bring a parent or legal guardian with you if you’re under the age of 18.
Can I Shower after a Drip Session?
We want our body to naturally cool itself down, we recommend that you avoid showering for at least 1-2 hours following your drip.
Who Should Not Drip?
Individuals with heart disease or cardiovascular disorders
Women who are pregnant
Those with respiratory disease or breathing challenges
Anyone undergoing chemotherapy treatment
Children under the age of 14
Those who’ve been advised not to use saunas or hot tubs
When in doubt, consult your doctor before booking a drip
How Do I Book a Drip Session?
You can book your appointment through the mind body app, Book Your Drip tab, or by calling Dripbody bar at (956) 410-9180.
Do You Accept Walk-in Appointments?
Although there are times where walk-ins are welcome…it is recommend you call first to make sure we can accommodate you. We encourage you to book your drip in advance.
How Many Beds Does Dripbody Bar Have?
As of right now, we have a total of 3 beds.
How Many Calories Can I Expect to Burn?
Based on your corporal body structure, age and other circumstances, most will burn between 600-1,200 calories during a sweat session.
What is the Best Time to Drip?
The ideal time to drip will be different for every individual. We advise trying different time slots to measure which time of the day gives you the best drip. Dripping during an early session in the day is popular for those who don’t want to get their heart rate too elevated in the evening.
How often can I Drip?
Once a day is the maximum and dripping every other day or 2-3 times per week will assure appropriate hydration while providing optimum results.
If you need to Cancel or Reschedule your session we ask for a 24 hours in advance notice. Any Appointment Cancellation within less than 6 hours’ notice will be considered a “Late Cancel.”
All Late Cancel & No Shows will be considered as a “Complete” in your membership usage.
No Show charge will be applied to the card kept on file when no remaining sessions are vacant on the account or at the discretion of Dripbody Bar.
You will be subject to a late change or cancellation fee.
TERMS, RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- All participants are required to sign a waiver and release of liability prior to participating in any session at Dripbody Bar and must follow all rules and guidelines as set in the consent form.
- Dripbody Bar at its sole pleasure, may change any rules and procedures as desired.
- Dripbody Bar reserves the right to refuse participation to anyone who does not obey all policies, rules and regulations.
- There is no smoking, drinking of alcoholic beverages or drug use allowed during sessions and/or on the premises at any time.
- No one below the age of 18 is allowed to participate in a session without a parent or guardian’s consent.
- Anyone over the age of 65 needs to consult and get a consent from physician they are in good standing of health to participate in any part thereof, an infrared body wrap and whole body vibration session
- Operating hours may vary and may temporarily close as needed by Dripbody Bar.
- All customers must park at their own risk near the premises. There is no parking provided by Dripbody Bar.
- Dripbody Bar is not a accredited medical office and no employee should be referred to for medical guidance.
Get in touch
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9am - 7pm
Tuesday: 9am - 7pm
Wednesday: 9am - 7pm
Thursday: 9am - 7pm
Friday: 9am - 7pm
Saturday: 10am - 3pm